Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ah Shit!

I gave up my ideal career to become a House Husband and Domestic God, which is not one of my ideal Career types!?

It appears I had already found it!

I suppose I should be glad that it doesn't say that my worst career options are husband and father!

This also explains why Social workers and I, do not get on!

Your Career Type: Realistic

You are practical and mechanical.Your talents lie in working with tools, mechanical or electrical drawings, machines, or animals.
You would make an excellent:
Carpenter - Diesel Mechanic - Electrician - Farmer - Fire Fighter - Flight Engineer - Forester - Locksmith - Locomotive EngineerPilot - Police Officer - Truck Driver.

The worst career options for your are social careers, like social worker or teacher.




6 comments:

Renee Nefe said...

It had me pegged...go check my blog!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Renee, it did!

Jen said...

Oh, like you never have to be a cop in your job now... Come on, it does you good to have the background you do!

It said I was an artist. I think that's a euphemism for "flaky."

Beth said...

Heh. How's that whole "Domestic God" thing working out for you, anyway?

dorna! said...

Make that 2 for "flaky" Jen.

C & A said...

Make that 3 for "flaky"!! Saying that, it mentioned for me Graphic designer which I did study for a while, and worst jobs as conventional jobs like bank teller...how true, conventional jobs bore me silly!