Saturday, June 04, 2005

Blogging in the real world

Ok, all this time blogging, I have managed to lose sight of that, which I set out to do.
I wanted to keep a running journal of things which make me laugh and really piss me off. All I seem to manage to do, is find that quirky quiz or fun website and post that.

Lack of time, this I put down to the speed my grass grows and the ease at which I can be side tracked have really been a major contributor to this.

Now is the time to write something informative, bitchy, news related, etc:

The problem is, looking for a post of relevance, will sidetrack me again and before I know it, I will be called upon to carry out another task, so what can I do.......I could stay up all night when it's really quiet and look for that fantastic story, but I would be too tired to post.

I could wake up really early and still be too tired.

Ah ha, why don't I just lock the office door and pretend I am not here.....NO! I don't want to feel the Wrath of my DW!

Hire a professional blogger or journalist..........You twit, it's my blog!

Get a dictaphone, upgrade the software and voila.....Yes, I can really see that happening, I have just enough computer savvy to find my web page!

Look at the time, well, I nearly made a post of some sense, maybe later when the time doesn't run away from me.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Uh-huh--sure!

carpediemtomorrow said...

The comment of a worried man......love you honey?

Anonymous said...

Inspiration, inspiration,... doesnt come easy!

Miss Qt
miss-qt.com

carpediemtomorrow said...

Inspiration and rambling, I am a man of very words, ask my wifey!
What I do say is profound......or more than likely ignored! he he he