Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Death Clock

I have just come across this interesting site whilst doing the obligatory surfing for a posting of some depth!!! (refer to earlier post)

I now know my Personal Day of Death is... Thursday, October 31, 2052

I find this a little to my relief as I am supposed to die at the age of 58 and from suicide (previous posts) but this one puts me at 84 years of age!!!

You can also find out the following:

Find out how famous people died including Jill dando, James Dean and Lady Di


Postpone your day of death

Counteract doomsday

Causes of death

5 comments:

Julie said...

I just don't want to know! What if it said 5 Jun 2005? That would really suck!

Jen said...

Wow, you will die on Halloween! Just like River Phoenix! Just stay away from Johnny Depp's Viper Room...

carpediemtomorrow said...

I must try Optimistic, I'd like to think I would have more time to do something with my life!
Jen, Julie's always telling me that I scare her sometimes, usually to do with my shopping list, but perhaps that's fate, whooooaaaaaaaa

carpediemtomorrow said...

Oh no, not another woman driver causing havoc on our roads!

Anonymous said...

Two of my other favorite clocks (though they're more US-centric) are the US national debt clock (hit refresh on your browser and watch how much money slips away...) and the population clocks.

Came in through BE BotB.