Wednesday, June 15, 2005

It's Official....I'm could be clinically MAD!?

Well what a fun packed week so far and it's only Wednesday!

After Sundays shenanigans, you know, 12 hours sleep the night before and allegedly a really nice guy, 3 posts, 3 meals prepared, kids bathed and smiling........Yes, it was supposedly me but I am still awaiting the photographic evidence.....Anyway, Monday........

Same old routine...No...Not today, drove our Daughter to school equipped with dirt pie and 2 litres of soda...Some school party.
Bored with this diary now......Need another quiz!

Oh yes, Doctors yesterday for some happy pills.....I never got them....I think he didn't realise I was joking, you know

Doc says: "How are you feeling?"
Me says: "Fffffffine" with my best impression of a facial tic and whole body movement, ala Monty Python scene in the jail for "Holy Grail"

and then when I said that I heard voices....Living in a 13th Century Farmhouse you are likely to hear voices, if not of the past residents, ie the people, cows, dogs, rats, pigs....And now, my family from every direction..."Dad", .....
anyhow, he's referred me to the nice man upstairs with the white coat....I am sure that when I tell him the only voices I hear are in my head and telling Me to kill the sarcasm, all will be fine!

I hope the shrink has a sense of humour or I am in trouble!!!

This morning I've already got the kids off to school, emptied the dishwasher and put all the contents away, washed and dried the laundry, fed the animals, hoovered everywhere but where the Lady of the house was fast asleep, watched the Lions win in New Zealand and the best one of all, I did some gardening, well........

As we have a large garden which is prone to weeds...This morning, with the sun shining and rain looking very unlikely...I thought oh well, weed killer.
Read the directions...40ml to 5 litres of water for 20m2....But ensure there is no possibility of rain for at least 12 hours, well.....I emptied 2 bottles of weed killer in my endeavours and covered every weed and root in the worse grown up areas.....Just as I was finished...IT RAINED and it hasn't bloody stopped....The neighbours must've thought I was mad....shit! Hope they don't have their say as I am incarcerated.

If you have read this far, I'm sorry, I am bored too!!!
quiz time!

8 comments:

Julie said...

yes, I think you could are be clinically mad!

carpediemtomorrow said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Such a good house husband. My hubby does a lot around our house too...very cool.

Ok, gotta tell me what the heck a DIRTY PIE is that you sent with your daugther to school. Sounds pretty nasty to me!! LOL

carpediemtomorrow said...

ok, a "Dirt Pie".

20oz of Oreos
12oz cool whip
3 cups of milk
1 cube of melted butter
2small pkts of instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup of powdered sugar/sifted

1. Crush oroes, mix with melted butter and sugar.
2. In a seperate bowl, mix the milk, cool whip and choc pudd.
3. In a clean flower pot, layer the cookie mixture, then pudding mixture and finally cookie mixture on top.
You could add gummy worms for the effect in to the pudding mixture.

Freeze the night before, let thaw for 1 hour and serve. A flower in the top adds extra decoration

carpediemtomorrow said...

I don't think I would get a very good reference from my wife!

Jules, "When you can speak proper England like what I used to could", then please leave the nutter alone.

carpediemtomorrow said...

ummm, sorry "tres cee", but CARPE DIEM is Latin for Seize the Day.
The Carpe you are referring to is a fish named CARP.

Doug The Una said...

Instead of a quiz, could we get an interrogation?

carpediemtomorrow said...

I am open to anything if there's no pain