Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Kindred Spirits & CARPE DIEM, TOMORROW!

What can I say?

I've been the topic of a post, what's more it's the first, family notwithstanding, from a fellow blogger whom I've only recently posted a comment on and vice-versa.


I'm really lost for words and judging by my blog power, that's not too hard , steady!

To see this post please go to
"
Take Another Piece of my Heart........ "
and look under "Kindred Spirits & CARPE DIEM, TOMORROW!"

and to you "Butchy", my most heartfelt thanks.





5 comments:

Jen said...

I see you on the Rocket! Hey there, Scott :-)

Butchy said...

Scott,

thank you so much for this post! Now, I am the subject of a post for the first time, except of course, for on Kat's blog! LOL

Karen,

Thanks, and yes, he is funny, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my site. yeah, MWS is kinda hard core, but people seem to like it. sarcastickitty is a lot more...user friendly!

I'm going to bookmark you...we seem to have a lot in common!!

Thanks for visiting!!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Ok, is this a conspiracy, everyone likes me, thinks I am funny, what's going on, I will have to book mark you all and keep a beedy eye on you all.....Scott's watching!

Butchy said...

Well Scott, unfortunately for YOU, apparently, you are very likeable! And you ARE funny! And you are not the only one watching! *shifts eyes around*