Sunday, August 07, 2005

I see new blogs

I have, in the past, put a few blogs on my blog as a direct click to where I wanna go........I have either lost their interest or have become boring as when I view their blogs, I am no longer there.

Now for the chance of a life time, one time only, read my posts, leave a comment and have a direct link right back to your blog as long as I appear in your favorites........Who's a winner...We are all winners!!!!!!

I see new blogs, I mention blogs, I even highlight them in red.......So go on, what have you to lose, just one more blog to browse every now and again.

6 comments:

C & A said...

Hi Scott, thanks for your comment on my blog. (I have replied on my comments section) Jogged me into poping in and have a look at your blog. I do look in but admitedly not in the last few weeks or so! I noticed that I have got your site bookmarked but not in my links on my blog....off to correct it now!

Chickie said...

You now have a place of honor on my Blogroll!

Renee Nefe said...

Okay okay, whiney butt! I learned how to add links to my blog and put your's in there...you're even first (it's alphabetical!)

Happy now? Or do I have to add you to my homeschooling blog too? Of course I may get booted off that one as there are a lot of ladies on there who won't appreciate your humor. he he go figure.

Michelle said...

hey, thanks for voting for me on Battle of the Blogs. I lost anyway, but that's nothing new. I did add you to my blogroll, your posts make me laugh! keep up the good work.

Sparkling said...

You didn't get boring, you went away!

Welcome back.

Gareth said...

Well here's an offer that you cannot refuse (possibly you can but you'd be mad to): join the Witanagemot Club and see the hits fly in.