Monday, July 11, 2005

The phantom pooper


wow, He says all teared up!
Am I good parent or not, you decide!

Went upstairs earlier to check on the kids and make sure they were in bed and asleep, to my surprise, the Little un (he's 3) was in bed, covered in his duvet, which he doesn't usually do and asleep!
As I was trying to sort out his duvet, I saw that he was naked. I felt the bed and it was dry, but I couldn't find the diaper I sent him to bed with anywhere!
Tried waking him up in a vain attempt to seek the truth, no go, so off I went on the hunt.
To my shock, amazement and pride, I found the dry diaper in the bathroom garbage bin, the toilet paper let out a little to much and a used paper towel and poo in the toilet bowl.
I went back to him, noticed his little butt was a little stained, so cleaned that up with a wet wipe and put a new diaper for the little sleepy head, covered him up and gave him a huge smacker on the cheek ( His face cheek, Mommy kisses the baby bongo's)

Now I know who the phantom pooper is, as when I was cleaning the house in preparation for the house sitter and cleaning the bathroom which no one uses, there was a un flushed deposit!

I hope he doesn't think he will be in trouble if he gets out of bed at night too poo or pee!

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

That is just the sweetest thing! I loved that age - it only gets better from here! :)

Erica Hanks said...

Congratulations! That's a big milestone!

Julie said...

what a little sweetie :)

Jen said...

RIGHT ON!!!!!

carpediemtomorrow said...

He won't stop using the potty now......especially at bedtime, little staller.
No accidents yet and he will not wear a diaper either!