Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Was I not thinking!?

Who's a thick twit, answers on a post card to "Scott's a thick twit".

There I am pining everyday for the one thing which would make my sorry white assed existence complete and it suddenly dawned on me.....POST A BLOG!

What if I could start a campaign to "Get Scott a motorcycle campaign" and use this media to grind my wife down into having to accept the inevitable and bow to the pressure of thousands of bloggers.

Triumph Trident 900
This Beauty, is very similar to the Triumph Trident 900, I had back in 1993.

I need everybody to leave a comment here, a sort of petition or you could pester my wife with comments too over at It's a Trip.

So what do you say, are you with me?

By the way, I want to be able to buy this bike......
What the fuck was that...it was Scott on his Triumph DAYTONA 955I

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh no you don't! :)

carpediemtomorrow said...

Yes dear, I didn't really mean it, love you!

Sparkling said...

Doesn't everyone NEED a bike like that?

Renee Nefe said...

Sorry Scott, I'm with Julie... grow up, you're too big to play with a bike.
Are y'all really comin' to Denver? I'll have to pester Jen for a party. he he!

Jen said...

Aw, Julie, let the man have a bike! Just make sure it has a sidecar so he can take the little'uns with him when he goes. Really, if he's out with the kids, who cares what he's driving? Heck, I might buy Davin a bike if he takes the kids with him everywhere he goes...

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately we are not coming to Denver to see Jen, Davin and the Horde this time, lucky Jen!

Do men ever grow up, I think not! I'm beginning to think that Renee doesn't like me much, what do you think!?

A motorcycle is freedom, solitary and all so peaceful. NO KIDS, AND NO SIDECAR!!

Renee Nefe said...

LOL! I do like you Scott. Why else would I continue to visit your blog?
I guess I just got lucky and married a serious guy who thinks that I'm the immature one!

dorna! said...

Pretty bike. I hope she changes her mind. :)