Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Mile High Club

If anyone's interested at all, this blog will be very quiet for the next 5 weeks as we are off to see a little bit of North America (go north, turn left at Greenland, can't miss it).

I was going to mention how
my Wife, bless her cotton socks, who loves to travel, is the worst traveller I have ever had the displeasure of coming across, but as we leave tomorrow and she will have access to a computer, I won't.

We should be back for the start of the Footie season, although again we will miss the final of
Big Brother ...It's finally starting to get a little interesting, but I do get to see the In-Laws again, which is always fun.

I am finding it harder and harder to write a personal post as my wife reads them and the pit I dig myself just gets bigger. I have had to cut a lot off this post, cut the text or get my balls cut, as I haven't apparently grown a pair yet, what have I to lose.......ha ha ha Squeak!

Oh by the way, The Mile High Club is in Denver as Denver is 1 mile above sea level. I have been there and spent 12 very pleasant weeks there, cleaning, shopping....you smell like pooh!

I had better sign off and make sure my passport is still with the rest and has not been lost!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You smell like farts! Have a fun trip :-D

jessafran said...

HAVE FUN!
i wish i could take a 5 week "holiday"...

i'm green with envy :)

Kimmee & Krissteen said...

**runs outside her Downtown Denver office to join the Mile High Club**