Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I got a great kick out of this

You have to see this website and search the logs!

I linked to "Cruel site of the day" as part of "My Yahoo" front page.

I have just taken my first look and laughed my arse off!

A quick low down:

A profile is put up with a girl's name and picture, and put in "Skype me" mode. Within minutes some seedy guy will invariably try calling/chatting, and there's a little program I made running the whole time which will partner up people 2 at a time, and send messages from the first person to the second, & vice versa. This way both people think they're talking to a girl, when they find out, well, they're not normally too happy about it... It'll also accept and receive all files sent, and if someone tries to call, it'll accept the call with an answerphone message and log what the person says.

Take a look at the site and read some of the conversations and see the pictures!

3 comments:

-E said...

HAHA Very entertaining.

Chickie said...

Hilarious! The picture gallery cracked me up!

C & A said...

lol, shows you, you should always be careful when chatting online...:-)