Tuesday, September 06, 2005

This can't be good.....can it?

ADOLF HITLER
Achtung!

You are 61% brainwashworthy,

72% antitolerant, and

100% blindly patriotic

You probably you lack the charisma and intelligence to be Hitler himself, but then again, who knows? You've got a few of the necessary traits, at least. You are crazy, nationalistic, and very proud of your background.

Right now I am breathing a big sigh of relief that you don't live in Germany in the 1930's, although I guess things couldn't have gone any worse than they did, even with your help. Maybe all this energy that you feel right now could be directed to an end less evil? Are you a Police Officer? Not in my town, I hope. (Scott says, "The funny is, I used to be a Police Officer!")

Sadly, you exceeded expectations on all 3 indicators.

Deutschland: Uber Alles!





- new test, it rules, take it -
The Terrorism Test

3 comments:

Chickie said...

Asking if you're a police officer - too funny!

carpediemtomorrow said...

I know...it's fate

Renee Nefe said...

Why am I not suprised? ;o)