Sunday, May 22, 2005

They come in 3's

It's a three meme...If you are tagged you MUST fill out the three meme on your blog. (Jen tagged me with this one.)

3 names I go by: Dad, Scott and Jackass

3 screen-names I've had: A house husband, True Janner and Celtic Heart

3 physical things I dislike about myself: My size, My Stance and My inability to grow a proper beard

3 parts of my heritage: British by birth, English by the grace of god! English and English

3 things I am wearing right now: Sock((s)OK happy now?!), shorts and tee shirt

3 favorite bands / musical artists: Oasis, The Sex Pistols and The Beatles

3 favorite songs: Angels (Robbie Williams), Jealous Guy (John Lennon) and Jerusalem

3 things I want in a relationship: Trust, Honesty and Freedom

3 physical things about the preferred sex other people that appeal to me: Smiles, outwardly affectionate and nice legs

3 of my favorite hobbies: Football (that's soccer to all you peasants), Rugby (that's your football without the pads and stoppages) and Politics
span style="color:#3366ff;">
3 things I want to do really badly right now: Finish this, Get another coffee and sit on a comfy chair

3 things that scare me: My Wife, My Wife and My Wife

3 of my everyday essentials: Coffee, Cigarettes and sleep

3 careers you have considered or are considering: Astronaut, professional Footballer and Prime Minister

3 places you want to go on vacation: Australia, Russia and Canada

3 kids' names you like: Liam, Kenneth and Amelia!!!

3 things you want to do before you die: Live, Ride another Superbike and watch England win the world cup

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I play in the dirt, I break things and hate bathing

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick: I clean, do the laundry and take care of the kids

3 celeb crushes: Meg Ryan, Boudicca and Elektra Natchios

5 comments:

Julie said...

One word--jackass! :) What happened to the other sock??

Jen said...

I was wondering about the sock thing, too. Thanks for doing this!

Heather said...

Yeah - you are still out there! I have a house-husband too, don't feel alone.

And I LOVE your daily essentials.

Annie said...

I'm not risking getting tagged by commenting am I? Please, no.

I love your favorite names, too.

carpediemtomorrow said...

Thank you Annie, I did forget to tag, it must be the pressure. After completing my suicide, I may well just tag someone. he he he