Saturday, May 28, 2005

You lucky, lucky B**tard

You lucky, lucky B**tard

Somethings in life are sad, they can really make you mad.....yes, Eric Idle's full song

Now I have woken up this morning with my wicked side......should I be controversial, should I be plain nice, sarcastic or tell the world about my lovely mother!!!

I could upset all the Christians with their meaningless religious celebrations and enforce the believe that they, like the rest of the world are really celebrating Pagan festivals and that Jesus was a father and died happily in France.

What about, I love you all and you are all invited to our garden party!

The USA take on an England C team tonight, without the likes of Rooney, Ferdinand, Gerrard etc, so it should be an even game.

Or how my Darling Mother has been so nice to me and my wife lately and wants to fight us in court for the custody of my son!

No, none of that.....Today I want to blog about

Big Brother

The new show started last night and this year there seem to be more freaks than ever before. There was I just about to rant and rave about the boy who turned up in a sari, yes a dress... The so called White Witch and the naughty nurse, when I came across this blog...... I have never

All the details you need are there! Thanks Dick

1 comment:

Julie said...

ooh--post about your darling mother!!