Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday's Feast - a buffet for your brain

Friday's Feast - a buffet for your brain

Appetizer: Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.

This has to be a little Indian Restaurant in the Home counties!!
My cousin, his wife and I had been out pub crawling and were a little peckish, well to cut a long story short, there was a dispute with the tip and the place was smashed up. We were attacked with machetes, carving knives and a baseball bat!
There restaurant didn't look to good after, and that night anyway, they never had to bother cleaning the huge front window!

Soup: If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

I would want the Vatican. I have a dream, ambition to get into the vaults and make public all the secrets the Church have been hiding for 2000 years!

Salad: What's your favorite commercial these days?

The British commercial for a digital camera printer.. Is it a picture or is it real?

Main Course: When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

£20 for a Plymouth Argyle crested Zippo lighter.

Dessert: Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

We should all converge on Beverley Hills and see what sort of charitable food and drink donations all these millionaires would offer

4 comments:

Julie said...

Let me know what you find in the Vatican, and say hi to Benedict for me?

carpediemtomorrow said...

Just hope I don't bump into Dan Brown or the Illumanti!
Will do, do ya want me to text you or do you wanna just watch the news!

Jen said...

I can't imagine they'll let you into the Vatican at all now, after the story of what you did to the restaurant, and now that they know you have a lighter... ;-)

She Weevil said...

I remember when you had to pay someone £20 to take a n Argyle Zippo from you. Morning from Plymouth.