Wednesday, May 04, 2005

One day to go.


Well, with one day to go, which way will your vote go?

Unlike me, I hear that thousands of voters are still undecided, so let me take this opportunity to sway you!

We could go for the Tories and their push for


law and order and an honest Government !!!

The Liberal Democrats and

We are not a wasted vote

Our present Government, who's only crime in the past 10 years seem to be for supporting the coalition and the majority of the UN in taking a

stand against Iraq

I suppose there's always the option of the Greens, the BNP, the Monster's, the UKIP or any of the new independant candidates and their parties, but on a serious note

What's for dinner!?

4 comments:

Julie said...

poor little lambs!!! No--I'm thinking salad!

carpediemtomorrow said...

Salad?!!!! I am a man, not a rabbit, inless you meant lamb chops, mashed potatoes and a side salad?

Julie said...

the tax disk is great!! What was he thinking?

carpediemtomorrow said...

He wasn't, the Tories are the last of the landed gentry and are above these demeaning things which the rest have to pay.