Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday is Chooseday

Be creative, you know you wanna!

Would you rather:

1. Have a mobster cut off your hand, one finger at a time OR a crow peck out your eye?
I would rather have a crow peck out my eye. If I ever have problems with my sight, it will save me a fortune in contact lens'. Being a man, I love to do allsorts with my hands and couldn't be without one.

2. Wear nothing but lace for a month OR nothing but wool for a month? #
I think I would look pretty stupid or just plain pretty if I wore just lace for a month, so I'll take the male alternative, keeps the wife happy, and go with wool.

3. Eat taco sauce on everything OR eat what you want, but drink only whole milk?
Eat Taco sauce on everything. I don't eat breakfast or lunch, so it would be only once a day on a main meal, so I think I could handle that being overweight already, the whole milk would do me in!

4. Be stabbed in the big toe with a rusty nail OR kicked in knee cap 10 times?
If a tiny pet kitten were to be the kicker, then I would go with that. If not, and it's something much bigger, then Tetanus upto date, Rusty nail!

4 comments:

3rd daughter said...

hi scott, thanks for dropping by at my blog :) your nice words have earned you a spot on my blogroll :)

carpediemtomorrow said...

why thankyou. I will continue to drop by.

Jen said...

Mmmm, taco sauce on cheese on toast!

Terry Finley said...

I'm glad I don't really have to make those choices? Thanks for the blog.

The best to you.

Terry Finley
commentary.fin@gmail.com
https://www.moreinfo247.com/8976869/FREE
https://www.moreinfo247.com/8976869/showIndex.vstore