Monday, May 02, 2005

Patience dear man, patience


Why oh why does this happen?

You know when you have been working all day, washing up, laundry, hoovering, dusting, preparing lunch, making the beds etc,.and then you think to yourself, "It's about time I had a break."

You sit down, sip on a cup of coffee and light a cigarette (fag), log onto your computer and start reading or blogging, then it comes...........

"Daddy, now that you're not busy..............."
"Honey, now that you're not busy..............."

Now, being the most laid back person I know and a very good advert for passive aggressiveness, I get up slowly, rise to the challenge and complete whatever is asked of me.

Once I've made everybody else happy, I return to my chill period!

"Daddy?"
"Honey?"

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! and calm

It's a good job I love my wife and children very much!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Preach it brother! I hear ya!

carpediemtomorrow said...

and you know what, after writing it and it being read....it just carried on....I love my family

Julie said...

ooooh, them's fighting words. :)

Anonymous said...

Can I watch??? D.